Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thank you!!

I didn't sleep well last night.  I thought I may be coming down with a sinus infection so I made an appointment with my family doctor this morning.  Just allergies.  No sinus infection.  It's irony that I have cancer but my allergies are what are making me feel bad.  


I got to catch up with some great friends over lunch today.  Plus I got to have some yummy Chinese food.  


Just got a call from MDA about the Yoga/sleep study I'm participating in.  Idene will be collecting the study watch from me tomorrow after my bloodwork.  She also informed me that I am required to have an EKG to participate in the study so I'll be doing that tomorrow as well.  After my EKG all my info goes into a computer, I once again will be randomized by the computer. Please pray that I get selected to be in the Tibetan Yoga group or the stretching Yoga group.  I should find out which group by Monday.  I'll let y'all know.


So tomorrow I have a blood draw at 8:30, meeting with Idene and an EKG at 9:30 and chemo at 11. Jim will be by my side for my treatment tomorrow.  I love the support he continues to give me.  Please continue to pray that my blood count is good and that my chemo goes smoothly.  


I am humbled by all your messages.  It is such a joy for me to report all my happenings to you.  Y'all are truly a blessing!!


Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!


Love and Blessings from the top of my heart,
Moni


www.monkmoni.blogspot.com
www.caringbridge.org/visit/monimonk

No comments:

Post a Comment