Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Busy day

Hey!  I wanted to write a little this evening.

Tomorrow is another busy day for me at MDA.  I have the regular blood draw, an appointment with Dr. Green and then chemotherapy at 4 pm.  Please pray for another successful treatment.

Pray for safe travels too as we are supposed to have some more wet & cold weather here in Houston.  Jim is going to meet me at MDA after his morning meetings.  What a blessing it is for him to have people so supportive at work.  We really can't complain at all.

I've been drinking lots of water -- that seems to help with the bloodsucking.  It's so nice to not have to wear my brace anymore -- I went on a brisk walk this morning.

Thanks for all the compliments on the short hairdo.  It was easy to fix this morning and it didn't even get messed up when I took my afternoon rest.

I'll be reporting back to you on Friday about tomorrow's treatment.

Oh yeah -- I'm excited!  We have special visitors coming from Kansas this weekend -- Mom and Dad!!

Love you bunches!!

Love & Blessings from the top of my heart,
Moni

No comments:

Post a Comment