Wednesday, February 3, 2010

January 9, 2010


SATURDAY, JANUARY 9, 2010 10:22 AM, CST
I got to sleep in today!!  After two days of 5 am morning alarms and 6:30 am on Friday -- it was so nice to be able to take my time waking up this morning.  It's cold here -- it was 24°F this morning when I got up.  

Kelli had the 5th Grade Manners Luncheon at school yesterday.  She looked beautiful and had a fun day!!  

Jim, Jakob and I went out to lunch with Bob & Ingrid yesterday.  We ate at this wonderful italian restaurant.  I had eggplant parmigiana - yummy!!!  Afterwards Bob, Jim & Jakob went to go look at some vintage trucks.  Ingrid took me home & then I got to rest & do some reading.   

Danielle brought Kelli & Joey home for me, as I did not have a car and Kelli was wearing my heels.  I still can't believe Kelli's 11 years old and she fits into my shoes.  

In the evening, John & Linda came over and we had fun playing Farkle.  I'm becoming a fan of playing "dice" games.  Linda brought me some soup that I can't wait to eat for lunch today.

We have a cat & 2 dogs -- yesterday all 3 of them were hanging out with me on the bed.  I don't think that's ever happened before.  I feel very loved -- not only are y'all taking such great care of me, so are my pets.  

We're looking forward to going to a 50th birthday party tonight.  

Thanks again for all your prayers & messages.  I really do have the best support network anyone could ask for!  

Stay warm!

Blessings & much love,
Moni 

No comments:

Post a Comment