Monday, February 15, 2010

Boldness




We had a great weekend.  Mom & Dad (Jim's parents) came to visit us from Kansas.  It was so nice to have time with them.  I love my Mom & Dad!!

Well we did it!  Jim shaved my head tonight.  My hair was falling out in droves.  Kelli cut some first, then Jakob and then Jim shaved my hair down to a number 3.  Joey only came and watched.  It was a little scary because I really had no idea what I'd look like.  I like it!  No more hiding behind my hair.  I feel bold!  Ephesians 3:12 says, "Because of Christ and our faith in Him, we can now come boldly and confidently into God's presence."

God still knows the number of hairs on my head.  He knows everything about me and still loves me so.

Now that I have a little extra time on my hands (because I won't be blow drying my hair for 30 minutes everyday), I've decided I'm going to use that time to pray and mediate on the blessed life I live.

Thank you all for being so supportive and for continuing to pray for us on this journey.

I love you!!!

Love from the top of my heart,

Moni

2 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH!!!!! You are SO brave Moni!!! I love you!!!!!!!!! You look wonderful all bald.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Moni!

    You look great- makes your pretty eyes stand out even better!

    ReplyDelete