Wednesday, February 3, 2010

January 27, 2010

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 27, 2010 8:07 AM, CST
Good Morning Army!!

I'm not generally a complainer but wow this exhaustion is something else.  I kinda feel wimpy and have a hard time believing that this tired feeling is from the chemo.  My natural tendency is to blow it off -- but I can't.  Jim says I need to stay out of the ditch. Once I get in the ditch it's hard to get back on the road.  Please pray for this to pass quickly.

Other than being tired I feel really great!!!  It's is such a blessing to be on the road to healing.  

I am thankful to our AWESOME LORD for all the people he has brought into my life because of this journey.   

Pray also for our family to stay healthy - we may have a sick kiddo.  

I have a couple of appointments today -- I will be smiling because of all the love I have been given!!!

Love & blessings from the top of my heart,
Moni

No comments:

Post a Comment