Wednesday, February 3, 2010

January 29, 2010


  • FRIDAY, JANUARY 29, 2010 8:43 PM, CST
    Two down -- 14 to go!!  My chemotherapy went well today.  I got stuck by Gladys once for my blood work and once by Sara for my IV placement.   And Cherry was my nurse.  I fell asleep at one point during chemo -- Jim was at my side and when I woke up Linda was sitting in his seat!!  What a blessing that was today!  I feel really good -- just very tired.  

    Today we also got to meet with a very sweet nutritionist by the name of Danielle.  She listened and gave me so much good information to help me with the nutritional "medicine" of getting healthy.  It really is neat to see how the Dr.'s and nutritionists work together ensuring full healing.  

    I also met with Kimberly, one of my research nurses.  We talked about how I've been feeling and went over my daily diary of any symptoms I'm having.  Mostly just fatigue those 2 days.  

    Last night, my daily devotional was entitled "The Unwrapped Gift" - it talks about how God equips us each with special talents and gifts to be used to glorify Him.  I see the gift and talents in all of you.  People are so good and want to help in our time of need.  I have received, messages, prayers, texts, cards, meals, gifts, phone calls, hugs, Bible verses.   Thank you for using your gifts and talents for God's glory!

    I also thank you for your prayers -- we had yet another successful dose of chemo.  I feel incredibly strong and positive -- you all have something to do with that.  And of course without a doubt I cannot forget to thank my Awesome God!!  Our God is an awesome God -- He reigns!!!

    Love you!!

    Goodnight!

    Love & Blessings from the top of my heart,
    Moni 

    P.S.  Thanks to those who help with our kiddos too!!! 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment