Wednesday, February 3, 2010

January 5, 2010


TUESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2010 9:04 PM, CST
Well it's time for us to go to bed.  Big day tomorrow - 7 am appointment with MD Anderson.  Kids are all safe and sound over at friends' homes.  I'm not nervous but excited about tomorrow!

I know I'm being prayed for by many.  I appreciate those prayers.

Psalm 121 has always been my comforting Bible passage... I lift my eyes to the hills, where does my help come from?  It comes from the LORD, He won't let my foot slip, He watches over me while I sleep.  He is the shade at my right hand.  The LORD will keep me from all harm.  He watches over my life.

Thank you LORD for the journey I'm on. I thank you that I am never alone.  To You be all the Glory.  In Your Name I pray, Amen!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment