Wednesday, February 3, 2010

January 10, 2010


SUNDAY, JANUARY 10, 2010 8:24 PM, CST
Today's sermon by Pastor Woody at church was about "Unity".  I feel like there is a great unity going on with this journey I am on. The unity comes in everyone coming together and praying for me & my family.  The amount of people that are helping us is incredible.  I pray that this journey bring "Unity" to people who do not have Him.  

I'm going to bed now.  We have to be at MD Anderson at 6:30 am. I get to drink my first barium dose at 6 am.  Berry flavored. Yummy!!! Second dose at 6:40 and then my CT scan is at 7 am.  Please pray for calmness during the scan.

At 8:30 I have an appointment with Dr. Perkins, it's a radiation consultation.  At noon it's time to prep for my bone scan at 2 pm.

Pray for safe travels for us and once again calmness. Please pray also for the kiddos -- they are in good hands, we are thankful for that!!!

I love y'all!!

God Bless You!!


Love,

Moni 

No comments:

Post a Comment