Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February 3, 2010


WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2010 8:19 PM, CST
This is being written in "imaginary pink".  I'm sorry to those of you that have had trouble reading the "pink".  

I'm still feeling great!  The only thing that I can really complain about is a few canker sores.  Please pray about those canker sores to leave me alone. Mouth sores are not fun, as I'm sure all of y'all know.  

Jim & I are heading to MD Anderson in the morning.  I have all my pre-op port placement appointments.  I will be asking for some meds for my mouth.  I've been drinking gallons of water to help my veins for the bloodsucking.  

I'm not sure what time my port placement appointment is on Friday but I'll let you know.  I'd appreciate prayers for the surgery.  I also am having my chemo treatment Friday.  

I received some awesome news today -- my friend's sister found out today that she doesn't have cancer.  It was thought that she had cervical cancer.  Praise God for such a fantastic outcome!!

I love you all!  And thank you once again for all you do for me and my family!!  I have the greatest family & friends.  I love life!!

Love & Blessings from the top of my heart,
Moni 

No comments:

Post a Comment