Wednesday, February 3, 2010

January 7, 2010


THURSDAY, JANUARY 7, 2010 6:01 PM, CST
Here is the song that I sang today.

It's called, "I AM JESUS' LITTLE LAMB"

I am Jesus' little lamb
Ever glad at heart I am
For my Shepherd gently guides me
Knows my needs and well provides me
Loves me every day the same
Even calls me by my name. 

Day by day at home away
Jesus is my Staff and Stay
When I hunger Jesus feeds me
Into pleasant pastures leads me
When I thirst He bids me go 
Where the quiet waters flow.

Who so happy as I am
Even now the Shepherd's lamb
And when my short life has ended
With angelic hosts attended
He shall fold me to His breast
There within His arms to rest. 


I have know this song since I was a little girl in Sunday School.  I hope this prayer gives you comfort too!!
Love & Blessings,
Moni
  

No comments:

Post a Comment