Wednesday, February 3, 2010

January 19, 2010


TUESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2010 6:41 PM, CST
I was just getting ready to sit down and write in here earlier this afternoon.  There were some issues with the clinical trial that I'm participating in.  It had to do with MDA re-running a test.  The results hadn't come back yet.  Well just as I was about to sit down and write, the research nurse called from MDA to let me know that everything has been resolved.  Thank you LORD!

Tomorrow morning at 7 am I need to be at MDA to turn in my consent for the clinical trial.  Then at 7:30 I'm having my 7th biopsy.  It's really not as bad as it sounds, it's only a fine needle aspiration (FNA). After we're done with that off to the lab for bloodwork.  Bloodwork is definitely not my favourite thing to do, I have tiny, deep veins.  The last time I had blood drawn was 2 weeks ago, they did a good job up there at MDA.  I like that they use the butterfly needles (so I don't have to tell them that's what usually gets used on me).

Last week when I met with Dr. Perkins I forgot to tell you what he said about me.  He told me I was a healthy woman.  I said to him, "that sounds kinda strange, that I'm healthy, since I'm filled with cancer". Dr. Perkins told me that he has patients who have heart trouble, or other health problems on top of cancer.  I am thankful to be a healthy woman.

That's all for tonight.  I'll be going to bed early tonight.  We are leaving at 5:45 am.   

Thank you again for all your amazing messages and support!

I love you!!!

Sleep tight!!

Love & Blessings,

Moni 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment