Wednesday, February 3, 2010

January 13, 2010


  • WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 13, 2010 8:40 AM, CST
    I've been told by many people that I don't need to always wear a smile.  

    This morning I've shed a few tears.  My friend Tonya shared a song with me "He Is With You" by Mandisa.  I love that song and am thankful for the reminder that He is with me.  

    My friend Trudy (whom I met on December 18, kind of by accident, Not really by accident, it was all part of His plan), is running in the Houston marathon on my behalf this Sunday.  Please pray for her.  

    Jim & I were to run in the Houston half marathon but because of my leg fracture we can't.  

    Tomorrow morning is another big day!  We meet with Dr. Green to talk about my treatment plan.  

    I'm truly overwhelmed by the messages in my guestbook.  I pray that all the messages give you comfort too.  We are all on this journey. I pray you seek comfort in our Lord.  

    God bless you -- this is a day the Lord has made, be glad and rejoice in it!!

    Love & Blessings,

    Moni

    Here is the address for Mandisa's song -- watch it if you have time.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6hnmFbnGc4  

No comments:

Post a Comment