Wednesday, February 3, 2010

January 28, 2010


THURSDAY, JANUARY 28, 2010 6:12 PM, CST
Howdy!  

Did you know that pink is the new black?  Hahaha!  Pink is also my favourite colour.  Pink is also the Breast Cancer Awareness colour. So I'm writing in pink today.

I got some great news yesterday -- I don't have to wear the brace on my leg anymore.  Dr. Muscat said I can walk, just no running.  I asked him if I could walk fast and he said yes, just no running.  I'm so happy!  I've already gone on two 3 mile walks. Hallelujah!

I got some more good news today -- my port insertion appointment is scheduled for next Friday.  No more IV's in my veins after tomorrow.  Deborah from Dr. Brown's office at MDA called me today to let me know and to answer any questions I have.  What a nice lady! Please praise God for that upcoming appointment.  

I have my blood work appointment at 9 tomorrow morning and then chemo is scheduled for noon.  Please pray that this treatment goes smoothly just like last week.  

Jakob went to the Dr. yesterday -- he's suffering from allergies. We were happy to know that he doesn't have anything contagious but please pray for this "allergy-suffering" family.  

I received a package from a friend of mine in Germany today and here is the Bible verse that was written on the card,

 "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS."
 

I find rest in Jesus -- thank you all for your messages encouraging me to rest.

I give thanks for all of you!!!

Love & Blessings from the top of my heart,
Moni
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment