Wednesday, February 3, 2010

January 25, 2010


MONDAY, JANUARY 25, 2010 5:34 PM, CST
Biopsy #8 was a success after 2 passes.  Which I guess technically means I had biopsy #8 & #9 today.  Oh well.  Today was the quickest day yet for me at MD Anderson.  

I got to see some familiar faces today.  Flavia was the ultrasound tech again.  Dr. Candalaria performed the biopsy and of course Debbie my research nurse was in there with me.  

I've been feeling really well.  It's really hard to believe that I started chemotherapy 2 days ago.  

Last night we did our family pictures. We normally do our pictures in Kansas over Thanksgiving but thought we would do them on the beach in Australia once we moved.  Well that's not in the plan so we had fun taking pictures last night.

Kids had a good day at school today.  I am so thankful for my friends and teachers that care for our children.  God Bless You All!!

I am just so humbled by all your guestbook messages.  I read them all the time -- y'all are such wonderful encouragers.  Thank you!!

I have an appointment with the orthopedist on Wednesday about my fractured tibia -- please pray that he says I can go without my brace and that I can start using my leg again.  Then I have a nutritionist consult at MDA in the afternoon.  

Friday is my scheduled bloodwork and chemo day.
 
I will be going in for my pre-port assessment on February 4th and having my port put in on the 5th.  I will only be having one more chemo with IV.  Yay!!!

Just wanted to give you a little update.  

Hope y'all are all doing great!  

Love & Blessings from the top of my heart,

Moni 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment