Wednesday, February 3, 2010

January 22, 2010


FRIDAY, JANUARY 22, 2010 8:34 PM, CST
Great day today!  It was beautiful, blue skies, sunny, warm!  

Jim & I went to lunch with Linda & Scott today.  When I got home my friend Candace was waiting.  She baked pumpkin bread for me -- to help me with nausea from the chemo.  I snuck some this afternoon, it's so yummy!!!

Kelli & I went shopping for a new rolling bag for me to take to my appointments and treatment.  We had a fun time together. We laughed and sang lots.

I'm excited & nervous about my first chemotherapy treatment tomorrow morning at 8.  I'm one step closer to being cured!  

Please pray for a good night's sleep for Jim & I.  And for a good first chemo experience.  Please praise God also for all the blessings along this journey!!

Thank you so much for your fervent prayers!  I am so thankful to have you all in my life.  

Love & Blessings from the top of my heart,

Moni 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment