Monday, May 24, 2010

Prayer request...

Hey my Army!

Your prayers are helping.  I'm feeling better emotionally.  I spent all day Saturday at the kids' swim meet and I was actually fine with talking to people.  So thank you for those prayers!

My next specific prayer request is that you please be praying that I'm able to get my chemotherapy treatment on Thursday.  Pray that my counts aren't too low for me to receive treatment.  I've been really tired the last few days -- I hope that's not a sign that the counts are low.

Also wanted to let you know that it's 24 days until my last chemo treatment.  Please pray that we stay on track so we can finish on time.

I'll let you know what happens Thursday.

God Bless you all!

Love and blessings from the top of my heart,

Moni

www.caringbridge.org/visit/monimonk
www.monkmoni.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment