Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Philippians 4:6

Just wanted to share with you this beautiful morning!!


On Monday Mom and I went to meet with Dr. Perkins.  Dr. Perkins is my Radiation Oncologist at MD Anderson.  He is a wonderful man!  I am very blessed to call him my doctor.  I met with him because he needed to help me understand 2 different viewpoints of my reconstruction options.  I understand both viewpoints now.


Dr. Perkins and I talked about a 30 year plan and a 40 year plan and he then said, "you already have the infinity plan covered".  He also told me, "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God."  So that is why I come to you now to ask you to please pray for me about my surgery as well as reconstruction surgeries decisions.


I will be spending the day at MDA tomorrow for doctor's appointments, Yoga and for my 10th chemotherapy treatment.  


There is no doubt in my mind that I am in the right place and at the right time.  I am so incredibly blessed!


Please have a great day and remember that Jesus Loves You and so do I!!!


Love & Blessings from the top of my heart,


Moni


www.caringbridge.org/visit/monimonk
www.monkmoni.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment