Monday, March 8, 2010

My dearest

Dear God,

I'm really struggling right now.  I feel satan trying to attack me.  I've been shedding so many tears today.  I know that I'm in your hands.  Please grant me patience while I wait to hear from my doctors this week.  You are Awesome Lord.  I know that you will not give me more than I can handle.  Please remind me that this is not my battle, it is Yours.  I'm falling on my knees asking you to please heal whatever may be happening to my liver.  A miracle is something that only can come from You!  Lord please use me this week to shine Your light.  You are The Light!!  Thank You for the wonderful friends and family You have given me.  I pray that they all may have a truly blessed day and that they may see You in their day.  Lord thank You for Your amazing Love and Sacrifice.  You are my Rock!  In Your Name I pray, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment