Saturday, March 27, 2010

Double Digits

I've hit the double digits of my chemo treatments.  It's hard to believe I've had 10 chemotherapy treatments.  


I'm feeling great!  Dr. Green and Julia said my bloodwork all looks really good.  So I get to stay on the RAD at half dose along with the Taxol at full dose.  


My Yoga class with Deborah was wonderful this week.  I learned the rest of the Yoga routine.  I was rolling my neck, my hips, my arms and my shoulders.  Felt good!


Chemo went smooth this week.  Jim had a big meeting on Thursday so he wasn't able to spend the day with me but was able to make it down to MDA in time for me to have chemo.  I'm so thankful that I have an incredibly supportive husband.  Praise God with me for such a wonderful man!


Jakob, Kelli and Joey are all doing well.  Jakob had a little bit of a rough week.  Please pray for peace for him.  I don't write much about the kiddos in here but they are really doing great and also supportive.


Last night the teachers from Kelli and Joey's school had a "live" auction at one of the teacher's homes.  They are raising money for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.  A few of them are walking.  They invited me and a few of my Army generals to the auction.  What a fun time and for a great cause!!  We ended up leaving early but at the time we left $874 had already been raised.  I can't wait to hear the final amount of money raised.  Thank you Deerwood for including me as the guest of honor.  It truly was a humbling experience and an honor!!  


Thanks again for all your messages -- they definitely brighten my day.  I look forward to reading y'all's comments.  Thank you!


We are having a gorgeous weekend.  The boys are off hunting.  Kelli and I are having a nice relaxing girls weekend.  The weather is beautiful.  Sun is shining which is a remind that the Son is shining on me always.


God Bless you all!!


Love and Blessings from the top of my heart,


Moni


P.S.  Dr. Muscat (my Orthopedist) gave me permission to start running again yesterday.  Please pray I stay injury-free.


www.caringbridge.org/visit/monimonk
www.monkmoni.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment