Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tomorrow is a new thing...

Howdy Y'all!


I was just reading a chapter in Romans in my Bible.  Something that was reiterated to me was that nothing can separate me from the love of God.  The last few days have been sort of difficult for me.  I've been feeling distant from God, lost, lonely, depressed.  Then today I read Romans 8.  Read this, Romans 8:38-39 38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


I'm not alone, never alone.  


Tomorrow is a big day.  I meet with Dr. Green first, then the nutritionist and then I start my new chemotherapy regimen in the afternoon.  It will take 3-3 1/2 hours for the IV's.  Please pray that all goes smoothly and that I don't have any side effects.


Papa is on his way here from Canada.  I think he started driving this morning.  Please pray for his safe travel.  I can't wait to see him -- I need a hug from my Papa.  


Thanks for your time!


I love you!


Love and Blessings from the top of my heart,


Moni


www.caringbridge.org/visit/monimonk
www.monkmoni.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment