Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Don't Know Why...

I don't know why "bad" things happen but I do know that God uses those "bad" things to bring people to Him, closer to Him.  

This past year and 3/4's has been filled with so much good.  The fact that I'm healed of cancer is amazing in itself.  The most amazing thing though is the outlook on life I have been given.  Moni is not in control - GOD is!!!  What comfort and joy that brings.  I have eternal life because of Jesus!!!  Can I get an AMEN?!!?!!!

I have friends and family that are hurting right now.  Newly diagnosed with cancer, endless surgeries and trials after cancer, dealing with the loss of child, dealing with the loss of a spouse, dealing with the loss of a friend, dealing with physical hurt, dealing with emotional hurt, dealing with loneliness...  Things that are just out of our control.  Bring your hurts to God.  HE is in control!

Pray for those loved ones around you that are hurting.  Prayer does bring comfort!

(an update on what's going on in our family will be coming soon)

Love and Blessings from the Top of my Heart,

Moni


www.caringbridge.org/visit/monimonk
www.monkmoni.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment