Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Surgery time...

Good evening!

Just a brief update.  The time for me to report to the hospital tomorrow morning is 5:15.  Expected surgery start time is 7:30.

I had a great day today.  All appointments went well and we are all on the same page as to what is going to happen tomorrow.

Here are a few examples of what I mean by great day.  The lady (Alma) doing my EKG today prayed for me.  The lady (Ruth) that drew my blood reminded me that I'm in the Head Physician's hands.  I enjoyed my time talking with the lady (June) working on the 3D imaging research study.  I had great conversations with Dr. Skoracki, Gordon and Dr. Hunt and with the nurse in Anesthesia.  I also had some wonderful conversations with other patients and their caregivers in the waiting room.  I know I am in the BEST care!!!

So I'm off to do the dishes and make my kiddos sandwiches for tomorrow's lunch.  Then quickly packing a bag for the hospital.  And then off to bed to get a good night's rest!!

Again thank you for praying for me and my surgery!!!  One other request, please keep my dad (Papa) in your prayers, he is suffering with severe pain from Sciatica.  Thanks!

Jim will update tomorrow once I'm out of surgery.  Please check www.caringbridge.org/visit/monimonk or www.monkmoni.blogspot.com.  Hopefully he'll update both sites but in case he doesn't update one you can go to the other.

Goodnight to all of my friends and family!!!

Love and Blessings from the top of my Heart,

Moni

1 comment:

  1. I love you Moni and I am sending prayers for you and all your family!

    Please if you need healing time and want to get away, know that you and the family are always welcome to stay with us in Colorado!

    ReplyDelete